Translate

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Everything New Helps!

Hello everyone! We are Kiana and Alice. We're trying to make this blog known and big. Why you ask? Because we feel like we should give you new music, interests, advice, and trends! Give us requests, ladies and gentlemen! We would love to help! We will try and give you some news and gossip too, we aren't sure. Me and Alice would love to help and start something new ( you know how Shane Dawson started ) and make it big while hoping we can be really big too. That sounds really really needy for attention, so I'm sorry. We'll try and make you laugh almost every day too, and I'd like to start a Facebook page for this too. I, ( Kiana ) am Owner of this blog and my best friend Alice ( Co-Owner ) would love you to share with us. Follow our Instagrams too! I'd like to try and give posts every day, so I hope this can work out! My Instagram is HurtUshio5 and Alice's Instagram is creativeuserrrrrr ! Thanks! - Kiana ( Owner ) and Alice ( Co-Owner )

No comments:

Post a Comment